Time is running out for solution providers to enter the Dell Internet of Things Contest. Integrators who have incorporated the Dell Edge Gateway into solutions for any vertical — manufacturing, smart building, transportation, retail, etc. — and can explain its business impact as well as innovativeness should enter before this Thursday, March 31.
Dell's Edge Gateway is powered by Intel processors, and delivers the power of analytics to the edge of the IoT network, thereby reducing the time and costs related to transferring non-essential data to the cloud or datacenter. Because the gateway can connect legacy and modern sensors and devices, older and newer systems can take advantage of connectivity and the data analysis that can result.
Submissions will be evaluated by Dell's panel of IoT experts based on innovation and bBusiness impact. Winners will be honored at a future IoT global event.
One first-place winner will be awarded $150,000; five second-place winners, $50,000, and 10 third-place winners, $20,000. In addition, every winner will receive:
- Business and engineering support from Dell business and technology experts to assist in developing and implementing the solution
- Hardware and software to pilot the solution
- Entry to the Dell IoT Lab
- Co-marketing and public relations assistance
- Go-to-Market funds to expedite bringing the solution to market
If your solution should be in the running, apply here.